Torta Dominó ~White chocolate mocha cake, soaked with Kahlúa coffee liqueur and café cubano, is filled with chocolate canela mousse and glazed with Oaxacan chocolate ganache; finished with a white chocolate domino and served with crema chantilly.
The whole process of getting it shipped turned in to a big production. I would have thought that they would have the facilities to ship their cakes, but they did not. So I had to arrange to have the cake picked up, prepped for shipping, shipped, and received.
All in all, it turned out great. I got a piece for some friends, a piece for the people that I work with, a piece for the people I live with, and a piece for me. Everyone loved it. Some did not think it was the best cake ever like I do, but I did not expect them to.
With how much this cost me, I don't think I will be doing it again. I think I will make sure to get over there to eat the next time I am back. Plus I will then get to eat all of the other great food as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment