Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Taxes are done

So I got all the stuff to finish my taxes today.  

I am now filed and done.  I always have a odd good time doing my taxes.  Although this year was kind of boring, as there was no new challenges on how to do any of it.

Hopefully I will have my refund in the next week or two.  If it all works out, I will have my return so I can get what I plan on getting with my return in Oregon and avoid the tax.  This may not work out though.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Did you e-file and do direct deposit? I did and I got my refund back in about 8 days. :o)

Adam said...

Yes and Yes. I have already got the conformation back that the IRS has accepted my return. The ETA on my money is the 20th.

Becky said...

Nice! I hope yours comes back sooner - mine was in the bank 7 days before estimated. :o)

Anonymous said...

Sir.
It has indeed been a week since you last posted anything.
Didn't you have some sort of New Year's Resolution or something similar to "keep your fans happy" and post more?
Just kidding. :)
COMPLETELY just kidding.
Just thinkin about you and wondering how your life is. Hey, you're going to be here in Vancouver in about 10 days, huh?