skip to main | skip to sidebar

Adam White

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Attitude check

Thank you to the person that I called and talked to this week, who helped me get my attitude about my job and life back in check. I needed that.
Posted by Adam at 10/22/2008 06:37:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

 Subscribe in a reader

Archive

  • ►  2009 (12)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2008 (72)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (16)
    • ▼  October (15)
      • Random thoughts and observations
      • Water
      • Moved
      • No more credit card
      • Lights
      • Attitude check
      • The return of the dumb drivers
      • Spending money
      • Drivers are getting to me
      • An adventure to dinner
      • Gas prices
      • Moving... again
      • Week nine
      • Ten year high school reunion
      • Worth its own post
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (11)

Friends web logs

  • Becky
  • JJ and Kara
  • Gabe and Jessica
  • Katie
  • Noah

San Antonio Stuff

  • Restaurants to try
  • Restaurants I have eaten at

Some of the stuff I read about