I decided to move for several reasons. One being the noise level at the last place was to high to get any good sleep during the day. The second was the location. I found my self driving half way across the city to do just about everything. This new place is a bit north of everything, but it should still be good, and it is also in a nice neighborhood. There were some other reasons too. Oh ya, this place is in between both work locations, so as long as this place works out, I should not have to move again when ever I get moved to the castle.
SA is about 26 miles in diameter, and there is no strait path to anything. No mater where you live you have to drive some to get to anything.
The house icon to the north is the new place.
The house icon to the west is the old place.
The two blue pins are work.
The big blue area is where I find my self going to do anything in SA.
[stupid Google, sometimes the little map does not work, click on the link for the big map and all the stuff above should be there]
No comments:
Post a Comment