Sunday, October 26, 2008

Water

So one of the first things I noticed about the water in SA is that you can not get cold water out of the tap. The coldest you can get is luke warm. We will see if this changes as the temperature gets colder.

The new place that I am staying has a water softener thingy. So you never feel like you have rinsed all the soap off when you are taking a shower. I am sure this will change once I get use to it.

And overall the taste of the water is gross. It is definitely a two lemon water town.

2 comments:

Noah Murphy said...

You forgot that you can chew your drink, I would try the bottled water, Enjoy

Adam said...

Ya, but that would only add to the states issue with everything is disposable mindset. It is way harder than you think to find a recycling bin. Plus, I bet that they just take it and dump it in the garbage as well.