Friday, December 19, 2008

Bachelor party

So Jason's party went well.  Everyone that said they would come, came.  We played poker with a professional poker dealer for 3 hours or so and then some of us went out and got a quick bite to eat.  In the end when we removed the limits, Jason ended up winning the last hand.  No one just gave it up by any means.

My flight coming in to PDX from SFO was delayed almost 2 hours, so they went without me to get there tuxes and then picked me up on there way back.  It worked out well.

I need to remember to never have a connecting flight at SFO aver again.  That airport sucks.  No signs, way too many people.  I had to exit the secure area and walk to another terminal for my flight.  So I had to go through security again.

No comments: