I will be sleeping on the plane most if not all of the flight because I have only got about 5 hours of sleep in the last 36 hours. Once I land, Jason should be picking me up and we are going to go strait to pick up our tuxes for his wedding. After that we will be having a bit of fun for the rest of the evening. Assuming there are no issues with the weather.
I might try posting something from each airport from my phone. Why, I don't know, it is not like people read this multiple times a day. Or as if I have been gone for years and this is some sort of momentous occasion worthy of "live" coverage. Just it might be fun.
I bought the "cheap" tickets about 5 months ago. Some how, it is cheaper for me to have three flights to get me from SA to Portland. If I were to buy them about a week ago, they would have cost me about $150.00 less and would only have one stop, not two. Oh well.
1 comment:
I love that song! I talked to mom this morning and I told her your flight got canceled and I thought she was going to cry. It was so funny. I did eventually tell her I was kidding. Good times.
Post a Comment