I have felt so busy the last two weeks. I know I am missing stuff. Work seems to be taking so much of my time. But I foolishly argue that 'what else do I have to do'.
I think some of this feeling comes from me liking boring old routines. My routine in the last two week, and for the rest of the year is out the window, so I feel uncomfortable.
On a lighter note, I was in the grocery store the other day and saw a gingerbread house kits. I have wanted to get one of these for many years, but always remember too late and they sell out. Actually I have always wanted to get a bunch of them and build a BIG house, or maybe a small town. This year, I have asked my sister to get me one, and I plan on making a house one afternoon when I get home.
1 comment:
Your gingerbread kit is waiting safely for you on top of my refrigerator!
Post a Comment