I have not got to see people I would have liked to have seen. I did not make it to Seattle to see my friends up there. We were not able to get to our family Christmas gathering due to the snow, so I have not got to see my grandma, or any of my aunts or uncles. A few of my friends in the Vancouver area, we just never were able to meet up... oh well I guess. There is always next time.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Less than 24 hours left
Like Cinderella before midnight, I have less than 24 hours before I fly back to SA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am sorry you didn't get to see a lot of people while you were here, especially extended family. :o(
I hope you had a nice Christmas despite the weather related disappointments. I count myself lucky to be one of the people that did get to see you, and multiple times. I'm glad you made it home safe - can't wait for you to come back and visit again! :o)
Post a Comment