So you most often see the little guy on the back of a car when you are getting cut off by the driver as they speed off to what ever it was they are off to. I think they should be sticking them on the steering wheel. This might hopefully remind them that it is there for. I was originally thinking they should put him on their rear view mirror, but I don't think they will look at it enough.
But serious. So the symbol is to signify that the driver is a Christian. (Not the original meaning of the symbol, I know) But because they put it on the back of there car, I don't think they see it enough to have it remind them. If it was on their steering wheel, they hopefully would remember what it represents and then remind them how we should act towards others.
If it reminded more people, and they in turn started driving nicer, this would go more towards showing God's love to others than just displaying it out back for people to see as they speed off. Also if people were nicer to one another on the read, that would help reduce the stress of driving, and hopefully more people would then drive nicer as well. Nice little snow ball.
And now the flip side. So who am I to judge people on how they are driving? I don't think that I am judging them any more than we all should be questioning the motives of other believers.
No comments:
Post a Comment