Saturday, September 20, 2008

Week seven

So this was my first week working the shift that I signed up for with my new job. It was not that bad overall. The first two night were OK, there were enough things going on to keep somewhat busy. The third night was slow, so it drug on and on. It was a long night and I was ready for some sleep when I got home. The last night was semi slow, but I found some other things to keep me busy.

This first weekend, I am planing on just keeping with staying up all night and sleeping during the day. So I thought there was nothing to do in this town during the day. Well I have confirmed that there is still nothing to do during the night. If I wanted to go to a bar, or something like that I would be covered.

Since it has been cooling down a little bit, the bugs and birds have come out. Last week when driving on the freeway going downtown to hang out with Levi, there were so many butterfly/moths flying around, it looked like it was snowing brown snow. At least it was not yellow. ;)

No comments: