Well, today is not only Labor Day, but it is also the start of my second month in San Antonio.
I don't really have much to tell. I have been bored for the last two weeks, so I have not done much. I can say that I think this has been the longest feeling month in quite a long time. I just seemed to drag on and on. It feels like I left Washington 3 months ago and is time to go back and visit.
The guy that I am renting a room from is in Hawaii this week, so I have the house to my self. I would still like to find a place by my self someday, but for now my living situation will just have to work.
I have started running again. I think it has been 5 months sense I was running on a routine basis. The gym at work is all torn up because of the transition to the new building, so I have been just running outside. Well I guess I should clarify, I have been running several blocks and walking many more blocks. One, I am out of shape and two, it is hard to run with it being this hot and humid.
The temp was about 100 today. It has not been that hot in a couple of weeks. Maybe in the 85-90 range. The Humidity has not been too bad this last week. There has been little rain. There may be rain on the way from bits of what is left of hurricane Gustav, but don't think much.
Another good thing about working the grave yard shift, there will not be any restaurants worth eating at open that late, so it will force me to start taking my lunch to work with me again. Eating better and saving money, both good.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It feels like it's been longer than a month since you left up here in Washington too, so you're not the only one. :P
And don't melt into a puddle while you're running...that would be...weird.
Post a Comment