One, there are too many people. I was only able to find one road without a bunch of people on it.
Two, there are power lines running everywhere ruining the view. Yes there is a bit of a view north of town, what is called the hill country. Just too bad you have to see all the little power poles blocking up the scenery. (Insert the Signs song from Five Man Electrical Band here. Actually the road that really is deserving of the song in SA is I-35 going to Austin. Billboard ally)
I still had a good time anyway.
Highlight of the drive, there was a cow wandering in the road. It was kind of funny watching Texans try to figure out how to catch a cow! I would have figured that they got tough how to do this in elementary school.
1 comment:
Hahahahaha...cow! Did you show them how roping cows is done? :P
Post a Comment