San Antonio or Google... one of you two suck.
Again, I had a nice frustrating evening trying to get somewhere in this honorably laid out city.
I wanted a steak for dinner, I have been wanting a steak all week. The good steak places I have been told about were too far away (strike for SA) so I tried looking up some steak places closer. Google maps has been less than reliable for me in SA and again it fails me (strike for Google).
So I decided to just drive and see what I could find. Well every time I have ever tried this method, I end up finding the same 6 or so crappy chain restaurants (strike for SA). On top of that the retarded layout of the roads, mean you are going to miss the turn to the place so you have to go around (strike for SA). Even the parking lots are crappy designs (strike for SA).
After I was done with what I was doing this evening I wanted to find some ice cream. Well just repeat the same frustrating ordeal from above all over.
Now I know that Google changed stuff with there map data about a month and a half ago, and may people are not happy, but I was having bad results from the day I got to this town. I truly hope that Google has not messed the Vancouver/Portland area up as bad as SA is. I have to think that it is just the crappy layout of SA that causes Google to have a hard time providing good results.
If I had hair, I would pull it out.
Getting on the plane to fly back to SA in December is going to be hard.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment