So I bought my self a new bed when I moved. I had quite a bit of the money left from what I was given for my relocation left so I bought my self a nice bed, I got a Tempur-Pedic.
It has not taken long to get use to, they say to give it about 6 weeks. It is a little on the weird side though. If you are laying on your side, you will make a dent in it. Then if you lay on your back or your stomach, you have to wait for the foam to expand, all the while you are laying half in the dent and half out, other words, not level. It is really not that big of a deal.
I had heard that foam beds like this get hot. I have not experienced this.
At my old job, I had a standing desk. I also got to walk around for a good part of my day. My new job has me sitting for 10 hours. I have asked to get my desk raised, and for what ever reason, I keep getting excuses. Well my back has really started to hurt. I have sent several reminder emails, and am going to go to the doctor if things don't get better soon. I know my problem is that I slouch. I also try to get up and walk around as much as I can.
I don't want to be a pain at my new job, but my pain is starting to bother me.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment