So I am one more step closer to having a Texas license and license plate. Today I passed the silly inspection that they make you get once a year. From what I read, it is just a way for the inspection stations to make a killing selling light bulbs for 10x the going rate. If you have a bulb out, and you do not buy the replacement right there, you still have to pay for the inspection, but will also have to pay again when you come back after you have fixed what ever is needed.
Most people would call this a scam. But it is a "service" when it is being ran by the government.
Anyway...
Well the winner of my license place contest....
Gabe's entry of 'JSTVSTN' (just visiting)
Now watch, they won't let me have it I bet.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment