Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cinnamon chips!?!

Have you ever heard of cinnamon chips?

Well if you have, good for you.
If you have not, join me in my exciting discovery of the day.

So I bought a cinnamon chip muffin today at the grocery store.  I thought it was just a cinnamon muffin with what looked like butterscotch chips on it.  But NO, they are actual cinnamon chips!

Looking in to this this morning, I found that Hershey's makes, or at least use to make them.  The only places I found to buy them was eBay and Amazon.  There is something wrong with buying food that they list the expiration date of 1.2009 in the auction.  Plus they seemed like they were charging an arm and a leg for them.

I found another make of them here.    

Hershey's still has a big list of recipes for uses of there cinnamon chips.  Not like you really need them, as you could just substitute cinnamon chips any where and every where that you would use chocolate chips and instantaneously have a better thing.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Those do sound delicious. :o)

P.S. Get to see you Saturday - can't wait!