skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Adam White
Friday, August 15, 2008
First strange bug in Texas
Here is the first strange bug I have seen in Texas. He was just out for a walk across the wall.
It is not even that strange. Come on Texas, show me what you got. Actual don't.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe in a reader
Archive
►
2009
(12)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(72)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(12)
▼
August
(11)
Not much going on
Banks and big buildings
Week three
Rain
Church shopping
Test from my phone
First strange bug in Texas
Finding a church
Pictures from my drive to Texas
Second week in San Antonio
First post
Friends web logs
Becky
JJ and Kara
Gabe and Jessica
Katie
Noah
San Antonio Stuff
Restaurants to try
Restaurants I have eaten at
Some of the stuff I read about
No comments:
Post a Comment