Now according to Wikipedia, San Antonio gets about the same amount of rain fall per year as the Portland area. 30.3" vs. 36.3".
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Rain
So it has been raining for the last couple of days in San Antonio. I saw several people that I work with have the rain radar loop on one of there monitors. I asked one of them why he was watching it, and his answer was that he never gets to see rain. It always falls while he is at work (no windows) or at home while he is sleeping. He enjoys seeing rain because they don't get it that often.
Now according to Wikipedia, San Antonio gets about the same amount of rain fall per year as the Portland area. 30.3" vs. 36.3".They just get it dumped on them, buckets full at a time. I graphed it and it is just a spread out as Portland, just different times of the year.

Now according to Wikipedia, San Antonio gets about the same amount of rain fall per year as the Portland area. 30.3" vs. 36.3".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment