skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Adam White
Friday, August 15, 2008
Pictures from my drive to Texas
Here are some pictures from my drive to Texas. I sort of forgot to stop and take a bunch, but here are the ones that I did take.
http://picasaweb.google.com/whiteradam/DriveToTX
Here are a couple of the good ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe in a reader
Archive
►
2009
(12)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(72)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(12)
▼
August
(11)
Not much going on
Banks and big buildings
Week three
Rain
Church shopping
Test from my phone
First strange bug in Texas
Finding a church
Pictures from my drive to Texas
Second week in San Antonio
First post
Friends web logs
Becky
JJ and Kara
Gabe and Jessica
Katie
Noah
San Antonio Stuff
Restaurants to try
Restaurants I have eaten at
Some of the stuff I read about
No comments:
Post a Comment