Monday, September 8, 2008

License plate



So what should I get put on my license plate?


Several of the things that I wanted are not available, so I though I would ask you.

Leave a comment with your ideas and I will see if they are available and if I like it I may pick it. Six letters.

I figure that I have at least another month before I get around to getting this taken care of, so you have plenty of time to leave ideas.

I have also been thinking about going the route of not getting any plate or changing my license, and if I get pulled over and questioned, I would just tell the officer that I did not plan on staying long enough to justify getting one. :)

6 comments:

Katie said...

OK, here are my suggestions:

NWTOSW ( northwest to southwest, thus your trek to texas )

NEWBIE (self explanatory)

ADMANT ( adam ant )

GGLFRK ( google freak )

WHTBOY ( white boy...what you are in race and name )

SHVDLY (shave daily...that is courtesy our friend nicole :)

IMISBV ( i miss burgerville )

XTREAM ( again, nicole )

MTCLMR (mountain climber)

BSTMAN ( best man...nicole )

that's it! :)

Becky said...

Oh my word...Katie's suggestions are hilarious! :P

Here's one suggestion, though it pales in comparison to the others:

0MDLNM (zero middle name)

Katie said...

i vote for gglfrk...come on adam, you know you would marry google if it were a girl!

Gabe (Gobbles) Sprenger said...

OVER8ED

NOTATXN

SUBRPOO

LOSTNTX

SNDMEBK (SEND ME BACK)

IMHAPPY

HAPYNTX

APE4TX

MISSUNW

JSTVSTN (JUST VISITING)

Anonymous said...

Hmm...

NCTRNL (Nocturnal-Or HOWEVER that is spelled. :])

HMSCK (Homesick- I hope you aren't, but hope you are at the same time :])

LOVED (Well, that one is obvious. :] or for that matter...)

MISSED (Well, yeah, you get this one.)

GENIUS (Ok, I know you wouldn't do that one, :) but I think it's fitting.)

IRNMAN (You know... Iron Man? Like, "I am Iron Man...?" Or Iron Man Fan? JK. :])

SRCSTC (Sarcastic)

GOAWAY (Perhaps too mean when you want to make friends. :])

IAMADM (I Am Adam. :] Maybe a better way to get to know people.)

VANFAN (Vancouver Fan, or fan of Vancouver. ;]).

MRFXIT (Mr. Fix It. Like how EVERYONE wants you to work on their computer stuff all the time and fix it. Or like at work when you were always the guy that got called to fix it. :] )

RZBRRY (Your favorite Fruit)
or
BLKBRY (Your Life Line :])
or
DNGBRY (Well, You know. :])

You shouldn't have asked sir, look at the monster you created... ;] I'm sure you already have one by now anyway, I just thought I'd try and send some laughs to you. :]

Anonymous said...

Oh! And two more...

YLWSRT (Yellow Shirt! "THE" shirt. :])

UNIQUE (Well, self explanatory.)